Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) Interim Report January-June 2019
STOCKHOLM, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Significant events April-June
- Janssen presented data from the clinical Phase I study with ADC-1013 indicates good safety and shows initial signs of clinical effect.
- Study design and progress for the ongoing ATOR-1015 Phase I study showcased at ASCO.
- Clinical trial authorization (CTA) application submitted to initiate a ATOR-1017 Phase I study.
- New preclinical data presented at scientific conferences:
- ATOR-1015:s tumor-localizing properties, shown with live-imaging technique, presented at PEGS (The Essential Protein Engineering Summit).
- ALG.APV-527 data, showing a favorable preclinical safety profile, presented at AACR (American Association for Cancer Research).
- ATOR-1144 demonstrates potential to activate both the innate and the adaptive immune system with a direct anti-tumor effect. Data presented at AACR.
- Net sales, SEK 0.0 million (0.4)
- Total operating costs SEK -50.6 million (-39.9)
- Operating result, SEK -50.5 million (-39.1)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -0.69 (-0.53)
- Cash flow for the period, SEK -44.9 million (-31.1)
- Cash, cash equivalents, incl securities, SEK 358.2 million (518.4)
- Net sales, SEK 0.1 million (1.2)
- Total operating costs SEK -97.3 million (-84.9)
- Operating result, SEK -96.7 million (-83.1)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -1.31 (-1.12)
- Cash flow for the period, SEK -79.2 million (-30.3)
"The results that Janssen presented at ASCO show that ADC-1013 can be administered in considerably higher doses than any of the other CD40 antibodies in clinical development. […] The study also shows early signs of clinical efficacy", CEO Per Norlén comments.
Read the complete report in the pdf below.
For further information, please contact:
Director IR & Communications
This information is such information as Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CEST on July 11, 2019.
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2,
223 81 Lund, Sweden
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator's growing pipeline includes five lead clinical and preclinical drug candidates: ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017, ALG.APV-527 and ATOR-1144. Alligator's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 55 employees. For more information, please visit http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.
ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc. for global development and commercialization.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) Interim report January-June 2019
SOURCE Alligator Bioscience
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- October 2019
- Rennes: NutrEvent
- San Francisco: BIO Investor Forum
- Melbourne: Biotech-Pharma Product and Company Valuation - introduction
Latest company news
There are currently no news available for this portal