Targovax ASA: Third Quarter 2019 Results
OSLO, Norway, Nov. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Targovax ASA (OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing immune activators to target hard-to-treat solid tumors, today announces its third quarter 2019 results.
A meeting for investors, analysts and press will take place in Oslo today at 10:00 CET (details below).
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER 2019
- Targovax announced data from part 1 of the ONCOS-102 trial in checkpoint inhibitor refractory advanced melanoma, showing validated clinical responses in three out of nine patients (33% ORR), including one patient with a complete response and immune activation in all nine patients
- The expansion part of the phase I/II trial of ONCOS-102 in combination with the checkpoint inhibitor Imfinzi in patients with advanced peritoneal malignancies opened for enrollment as the dose escalation part of the trial concluded successfully
- Targovax announced the opening of Oslo University Hospital as site for ONCOS-102 trial in melanoma
- In October, Targovax was selected for oral presentation at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2019 Annual Meeting. The presentation will be given bv Dr. Alexander Shoushtari, Principal Investigator of ONCOS-102 trial in melanoma, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NYC
Øystein Soug, CEO commented: "Oncolytic viruses are increasingly recognized as an important future class of immune activators, and Targovax is well positioned as one of the leaders in this rapidly evolving field. Currently, our main focus is to deliver the expected data read-outs from our ongoing ONCOS-102 combination trials in 2020, which we hope will solidify Targovax position as a leader in the oncolytic virus space."
The presentation will take place at 10:00 CET at:
The presentation will also be webcast live and can be accessed here.
The quarterly report and presentation are also available at the website www.targovax.com.
For further information, please contact:
Media and IR enquires:
Andreas Tinglum - Corporate Communications (Norway)
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Targovax 3Q presentation
Targovax 3Q report
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- November 2019
- Hamburg: Bio-Europe® 2019
- Austria: 3rd Annual Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Products Summit
- Taipei City: Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) Taipei
Latest company news
There are currently no news available for this portal